Politique de confidentialité
INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA of users who consult the website info.tecnoimac.com pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
WHY THIS INFORMATION
This information does not relate to other sites, pages or online services accessible through hypertext links published on the website info.tecnoimac.com but referring to resources outside the domain of RENOLIT Tecno Imac s.r.l.
DATA CONTROLLER AND CONTACT DATA
Following consultation of the site indicated above, data referable to identified or identifiable natural persons may be processed.
The data controller is RENOLIT Tecno Imac s.r.l.
The RENOLIT Tecno Imac s.r.l., a company subject to management and coordination by RENOLIT Ondex s.a.s., with tax code and VAT number 14933071004, has its registered office in Rome at the Via della Stazione Aurelia 185, 00165, and can be contacted at the following addresses:
RENOLIT Tecno Imac s.r.l.
Via della Stazione Aurelia n. 185
LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT
The personal data indicated on this page are treated:
- for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of RENOLIT Tecno Imac to offer users the best possible browsing experience of their website used as a showcase for the promotion of their products
- to pursue the legitimate interest of Tecno Imac to respond to any contact requests received from users via said website
- for the fulfillment of legal obligations or to respect and fulfill the obligations provided for by laws, regulations, community regulations, orders and prescriptions of the competent authorities that cannot be waived or rejected
Failure to provide personal data therefore makes it impossible for the user to browse the site info.tecnoimac.com and to use the services offered therein.
TYPES OF DATA AND TREATMENT PURPOSE
Navigation data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. They fall into this category of data eg. the IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the code numeric indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
These data are necessary for the use of web services and are also processed for the purpose of:
- checking the correct functioning of the services offered
- obtain statistical information on the use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors by time and day, geographical areas of origin, etc.)
The navigation data do not persist for more than seven days and are canceled immediately after their aggregation (except for any need to ascertain the crime by the competent judicial authority).
Data provided voluntarily by the user: The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site as well as the compilation and sending of the contact form involve the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address and the data necessary to send the response and information requested, as well as any other personal data voluntarily provided during subsequent communications.
DATA PROCESSING METHOD AND DATA STORAGE
Personal data are processed by automated means and tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, in full compliance with the provisions on security measures set by European Regulation 679/2016, by operation and made available of subjects acting under the direct authority of RENOLIT Tecno Imac s.r.l. and for this purpose authorized in compliance with European legislation.
The treatment will be based on the principles of lawfulness, transparency and fairness.
The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the purposes described above and subsequently they will be immediately canceled or treated anonymously, where their preservation is not otherwise justified, unless the informed consent of the interested parties relating to a subsequent one has been validly acquired. processing activities for purposes other than those specified.
Without prejudice to the communications made in fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations, the data collected and processed may be destined exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following recipients: companies of the same group as RENOLIT Tecno Imac s.r.l.(controlling, controlled, connected) for internal administrative purposes, employees and / or collaborators of the Data Controller appointed and instructed for this purpose and / or system administrators, consultants or our service providers and to other subjects for the fulfillment of legal obligations , as tax and accounting consultants, legal consultants, auditors, IT service providers, such as external processors, banks and / or credit institutions, credit recovery companies, or to public and / or private authorities for which the disclosure of data is mandatory or necessary in compliance with legal obligations.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
RENOLIT Tecno Imac s.r.l. remember that you are recognized, as an interested party, rights that allow you to always have full control of your personal data and their treatment. These rights are as follows:
- right to access personal data
- right to rectify personal data
- right to cancel personal data
- right to limit the processing of personal data
- right to object to the processing of personal data
- right of portability of personal data
In particular, also in order to facilitate the exercise, RENOLIT Tecno Imac s.r.l. states that:
- has the right to obtain, free of charge, a copy, also in electronic format, of the data for which you have requested the right of access (if you need further copies you will be asked for a contribution towards the costs)
- has the right to obtain the updating, rectification, cancellation or limitation of the processing of your personal data, except in the event that a legitimate interest of RENOLIT Tecno Imac s.r.l. higher than the one that determined your request
- has the right to obtain information about the activity carried out following the exercise of your rights without unjustified delay and in any case within one month of receipt of the request, unless extended up to two months, taking into account the complexity and number of requests
- has the right to obtain information without delay, and in any case within one month at the latest, in the event of failure to comply with your request with the related reasons
- is entitled, in the event of non-compliance by RENOLIT Tecno Imac s.r.l. at your request, to propose a complaint to the authority for the protection of personal data or an appeal in the jurisdictional seat
Requests manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular due to their repetitive nature, may be refused or a fee may be requested.
To exercise your rights, as well as for any further information in this regard, as an interested party in the processing of personal data, you may contact RENOLIT Tecno Imac s.r.l. in writing, as the Data Controller, at the addresses indicated above.
On the right of revocation of the interested party
In case of signing any form of consent to the treatment requested by RENOLIT Tecno Imac s.r.l., please note that you, as an interested party, can revoke it at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation, by contacting the Data Controller at the addresses indicated here.
Right to object to the processing of personal data
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your particular situation by sending a written request to RENOLIT Tecno Imac s.r.l. to the addresses indicated above. In this case RENOLIT Tecno Imac s.r.l. will refrain from further processing personal data unless it demonstrates the need for legitimate reasons superior to those of the interested party to proceed with the processing or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
What are cookies
Cookies used by the RENOLIT Tecno Imac website:
- First-party technical cookies, aimed at ensuring the protection and proper functioning of the site, without which the browsing experience would not be complete. Specifically, navigation or session cookies are used, aimed at guaranteeing the normal navigation and use of the website, and therefore finalized to make functional and optimize the same navigation within the site. In addition, functional cookies are installed, strictly necessary to provide services in line with what is required of the user (eg choice of language, login of the reserved area etc.)
- Statistical cookies (analytics) of third parties, these cookies are used in order to collect information on the use of the site, exclusively in anonymous form, (such as eg the pages visited, the time spent, the origin of the traffic, the geographical origin, operating system, screen resolution, etc.) to improve the site’s infrastructure and content. Tecno Imac uses Google Analytics as an anonymous and aggregate analysis tool, a third-party cookie whose data can also be used by Google, according to the terms of service provided by the same
For more information, therefore, it is possible to consult the information provided from Google at the following address:
RENOLIT Tecno Imac expressly announces that it does not use any profiling cookies, neither its own nor from third parties.
Installing / uninstalling cookies. browser options
The user can object to the registration of cookies on his device by configuring the browser used for browsing: if he uses the site without changing the browser settings, he assumes that he intends to receive all the cookies used by the site and use all the features.
Below are links to instructions for the most common browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Bloccare%20i%20cookie
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/